Join now

B.A. Int. Management is looking for work in Durban

Hi all,
After living and working in Durban for one year, going back to Germany was tough. Although I have good perspectives finding work in Germany, I would prefer living and working in or around Durban. I have a degree in International Management and worked in several companies and organizations in the last years. For 2,5 years I worked in marketing departments of two international companies in Germany and got familiar with different kinds of communicational and organizational management tasks (e.g. internal and external communications, organizational structures). During my stay in Durban, I have worked at the Department of International and Governance Relations for eThekwini Municipality enhanced my skills in international communication and project management. I am seeking work in a company in or around Durban to get some more international work experience in the management sector. I have special know-how in sport sponsoring and sport marketing, due to my former membership at a national sports team and my study specifications. However I am looking for any chance of work experience in an international context. I would appreciate any idea or contact that may help me with finding that in South Africa. I am fluent in English and German. You can also reach me under Protected content .

Durban Forum