Join now

Seeking employment opportunity (Durban)

I possess a Media and Marketing degree from the University of KwaZulu Natal. Currently reside in Durban but willing to relocate.
During my final year I excelled academically, earning me a Certificate of Merit in Consumer Behaviour. Whilst studying, I gained my communication skills working part-time for a production company as well as PR company where I worked in fast paced environments on a daily basis. Following this, I went on to working as the Social Media Manager of a paper, design and stationery company.
I'm currently the Events Coordinator at TAFTA, a well known NPO based in Durban (contract work ending in May).
I am a self motivated person who is always trying to reach new limits and known to review projects ten times over whilst continuously observing my surroundings. Additionally, my enthusiasm is contagious to others.
I appreciate meeting new people, continuously collecting unique experiences as well as discovering new opportunities in life. Essentially, I’m a people’s person and openly embrace whatever life hands me.
Amongst chaos and exhaustion I’m always able to find some sort of balance that gets the job done.

Durban Forum