Join now

English PhD-educated scientist seeking employment (Frankfurt)

Hi all,

I am a native English speaking scientist (geologist/geophysicist by training) currently living in Mainz and was just wondering whether the InterNations community may be able to help me on my job hunt at all!

My skills/qualifications are:
- Strong science background (primarily physical and environmental sciences) with an MSci and PhD from UK universities
- Experience in the writing and publication of English language scientific material (papers, press releases, blogs etc.)
- English language editing of the scientific work of non-native English speakers
- Lab skills
- GIS
- Assisting with teaching at an undergraduate level
- Knowledge of various subject specific software in addition to standard word processing etc.
- German at A2/B1 Level (I go to German school every morning so it is hopefully improving!)

I am seeking:
- Employment in a science-related environment whether that is a more hands-on lab/research assistant role or in scientific writing /publishing/ press work etc.
- I am also very much keen to 'think outside the box' and would be keen to hear any other suggestions, science-related or otherwise!

My email address is Protected content , any thoughts/suggestions or job offers would be very gratefully received!

Many thanks,

Dr Gemma Smith

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Frankfurt Forum