Join now

Music Position (Frankfurt)

Hello All!

I am relatively new to the community here as well as to Germany, but I have to say that I am excited to begin my life here! I have been here for almost three months and as I am attempting to get my Residency Permit, I have hit a hurdle. I need a position rather immediately in some sort of Music Industry. I am an opera singer, opera stage director, music teacher and arts administrator from the United States and I need something to reflect that to help my Aufenthaltserlaubnis go through!

I am not looking for something huge or for a very high salary, and I already have a few leads. My Ausländer Büro agent suggested on top of my other part time work until I land a job in an opera house, I would need only about 15 hours per week. I live in Hofheim and am willing, of course, to travel pretty much anywhere in the area.

I actually hate having to ask for such a personal question, but I figured it was time to start utilizing this community of which I am now a part! If you have any information on a lead that I could work with rather immediately, please message me. I would be happy to chat more or respond to any questions. Thank you all so much for listening!

Ben

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Frankfurt Forum