Searching for a CFO for a german industry group (Frankfurt)
Please PM me for further Information
• Minimum of 10 to 15years of progressively responsible financial management experience.
• University degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
• Professional experience with retail business / branch organization and sales controlling desirable.
• Demonstrated knowledge of local accounting & tax standards and procedures.
• Proven knowledge of Internal Controls and procedures for financial reporting.
• IFRS knowledge of advantage.
• Excellent Project Management skills.
• Transformation/Integration experience desirable.
• SAP knowledge of advantage.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization, with owners and with staff at remote locations essential.
• Hands-on and pragmatic, ability to do things and in-depth controlling expertise.
• Strong problem solving and creative skills (solution finder) and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Excellent analytical, logical and organizational skills.
• A business oriented character, with entrepreneurial spirit.
• Personality able to influence and implement things and with a positive, can do attitude.
• Fluent English/German.