Looking for a Web Developer interested in a job in the Darmstadt area.
The position is based at our clients premises on-site at EUMETSAT, an international organisation working with Earth Observation satellites.
The profile of the candidate should be as follows:
1. A thorough understanding and practical experience of the following:
Protected content Content Management Systems (preferably Oracle UCM)
Protected content Web design and web UX, UI and IA concepts such as site mapping, wireframing and prototyping Project Management
Protected content Web video delivery methods and standards
2. Expert knowledge of the following software:
Protected content Adobe Creative Suite CS4 (including Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver). An Adobe Certified Expert, especially in Photoshop and Illustrator, would be preferred.
Protected content Online collaboration environments (e.g. Microsoft Sharepoint)
Protected content Knowledge of the following products would be considered and advantage: Apple Final Cut Studio, professional sound and video compression tools (e.g. Sony SoundForge, Sorenson Squeeze), modelling & rendering tools (e.g. Maxon Cinema 4D)
3. The official languages of EUMETSAT are English and French. The working language for this position is English and therefore the consultant must be able to work effectively in this language, especially as far as written skills are concerned and have a knowledge of the other.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills as well as management capabilities
5. The consultant will have a university degree and at least 7 years working experience in web design & development and publishing.
Protected content consultant is required to work independently with the minimum of supervision but ableto refer to the EUMETSAT points of contact when necessary. He/she shall be task driven, responsive and self-motivated. A largely self-managed person, the consultant shall have excellent communication skills and be used to working towards high standards.
Please get in touch with me if you are interested in this position, or send a cover letter and CV to the following Email: Protected content