Join now

Trilingual Business Student seeking Opportunity (Frankfurt)

I am a Business Student from Canada, and during my studies I have also worked in Bell Mobility's (One of Canada's largest Telecommunications company) call centre. In the call centre I have performed many different tasks from everyday office tasks (responding and sending communications through email, fax, and telephone), as well as the roles of a front line agent (1st level customer support, troubleshooting, as well as second level escalations)

During my time at Bell Mobility, I have received multiple awards and recognitions for my role as a service agent. As you can see in my resume, I have also worked as a customer retention agent, and have enjoyed a very high save-rate in the role. Of course, I did not achieve these results alone, and my education in Business Administration played a big part in my success. Through my backgrounds and trainings, I am able to understand the needs of the customer, create a rapport, and go into depth in understanding the business aspect of a problem from both the customer and the company's perspective, thereby creating a win-win scenario for both sides. This skill has allowed me to work with not only the consumer, but also business type customers and I would be happy to bring these experiences with me to my future company.

Although I was born in Taiwan, I was raised in Canada, and therefore English and Chinese are both my mother languages. At the same time, I have achieved C1 Level in German, and am still improving the language to a university level for my degree studies here in Germany. I have also been trained in not only Microsoft Office Suite professionally, I also have been trained to use different Adobe programs. Finally, I have experiences working both early and late shifts, and am available right now to discuss my roles in greater details.

Hope to hear from you soon,

William

Frankfurt Forum