Join now

Trilingual Business Student seeking Opportunity (Frankfurt)

I am a Business Student from Canada, and during my studies I have also worked in Bell Mobility's (One of Canada's largest Telecommunications company) call centre. In the call centre I have performed many different tasks from everyday office tasks (responding and sending communications through email, fax, and telephone), as well as the roles of a front line agent (1st level customer support, troubleshooting, as well as second level escalations)

During my time at Bell Mobility, I have received multiple awards and recognitions for my role as a service agent. As you can see in my resume, I have also worked as a customer retention agent, and have enjoyed a very high save-rate in the role. Of course, I did not achieve these results alone, and my education in Business Administration played a big part in my success. Through my backgrounds and trainings, I am able to understand the needs of the customer, create a rapport, and go into depth in understanding the business aspect of a problem from both the customer and the company's perspective, thereby creating a win-win scenario for both sides. This skill has allowed me to work with not only the consumer, but also business type customers and I would be happy to bring these experiences with me to my future company.

Although I was born in Taiwan, I was raised in Canada, and therefore English and Chinese are both my mother languages. At the same time, I have achieved C1 Level in German, and am still improving the language to a university level for my degree studies here in Germany. I have also been trained in not only Microsoft Office Suite professionally, I also have been trained to use different Adobe programs. Finally, I have experiences working both early and late shifts, and am available right now to discuss my roles in greater details.

Hope to hear from you soon,

William

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Frankfurt Forum