Join now

English teacher needed (Guadalajara)

Hi Everyone!

I am a part of a conversation club here in Guadalajara, English Conversation Club Guadalajara, and we are currently looking for new English teachers to enrich our students!

Right now, we have 3 sessions per week and different instructor per session. This is what we are looking for in our next English teacher:

- Someone who speaks English. We are accepting different kinds of English (American English, British English, Canadian, and/or Australian). We are even open to non-native English speakers as long as you have a lot of experience with the language; you lived in a place where the English language is prominent for a considerable amount of time.

- You have a present job or a former job that has to do with working with people.

- You are good with people. You can relate to people and make them feel comfortable in a situation that might be difficult or awkward for them.

If you are interested, please respond to this thread and I will do my best to answer any questions that you might have and give you more information on the position. I will also provide the link to our Facebook if you are interested in seeing what we are about:

Protected content

Thank you!