Join now

Translator and Simultaneous Interpreter (Guadalajara)

Hi there
My name is Stana. I’m a professional simultaneous/consecutive interpreter and translator in 3 languages: Spanish and Italian (native level), English (very fluent level). I’m currently continuing my studies on Chinese Mandarin and I am very keen on languages and cherish deep passion for them.

I have over 14 years of experience in simultaneous and consecutive interpretation industry, having provided my services in a wide range of conferences, business meetings, negotiations, overseas client visits, interviews, court cases, community settings and telephone interpreting. I am very passionate about this career as I deeply enjoy the challenge of being able to deliver and communicate messages where and when is needed in three different languages.

I have experience handling a wide range of translation projects and interpretation assignments. Here are the most common types of materials and content that I translate: engineering projects, legal documents, technical manuals, medical reports, MSDS sheets, project proposals, signage software, technical specifications, advertising campaigns, brochures, certificates, correspondence, financial documents, forms, general literature, tenders websites.
My expertise is mostly on engineering projects such as translating and interpreting topics on geothermal plants, mining projects, aeronautical subjects, civil and industrial engineering projects, electrical engineering projects normally related to the implementation of plants and systems, being ENEL, BAYER and SIT as some of my oldest and most recurring clients.
As part of my non-engineering experience, I take care of translation and interpretation assignments on: language teaching industry, psychology, forestry, environment and politics, being the Secretary of State of Jalisco (Mexico) one of my biggest clients.

I am flexible with rates and accommodate deadlines depending on your needs.

Feel free to contact me should you need my services.

Looking forward to our collaboration :)

Arrivederci!

Guadalajara Forum