Join now

Room for rent in a spacious 3 bedroom apt (Guadalajara)

Hello!
My name is Lucie (born & raised in Montreal and living in Gdl for almost 13 years). I am currently looking for someone (male or female) interested in renting a furnished bedroom in my spacious apartment. My place is only a 5 min walk from the 'Urdaneta' metro station (tren ligero), 1 block away from Cruz del Sur Av. where you can take different bus routes that bring you directly downtown (Expiatorio and Centro Historico). Also 5 min away by car from Plaza del Sol and even closer to plaza Arboledas (5 min walk). I live in a spacious 3 bedroom apartment which has lots of natural light as I live on the top floor of a duplex. There is one bathroom, a small kitchen, a large living/dining room area and a cool rooftop terrace. I also have a cat who is very friendly and loves to cuddle. I am looking for someone responsable and mature.
The cost is of $ Protected content per month and this includes internet, electricity and water.
This can be a good opportunity for someone who is looking for a place to stay temporarily. If interested let me know!

Guadalajara Forum