China Design&Packaging Manager - French Group (Guangzhou)
TITLE: China Design & Packaging Team Manager
REPORT TO: Design Manager (France)
Subordinate(s): 6 people
EFFECTIVE DATE: Immediate
Based on our Group's Marketing and Ethic Rules, the China Design & Packaging Manager (hereafter “The Design Manager”) pilots the development of packaging for products made in China and that are directly sourced by the Group.
She and her team are responsible for two main activities:
A. The packaging coordination: the coordination, by dedicated coordinators, of all people involved in the realization and validation of packaging (suppliers, merchandisers, quality engineers, etc.). By ensuring a smooth collaboration between them, she and her team guarantees the quality and the punctuality of the packaging delivery: an essential part in the ordering process.
B. Packaging execution: the creation or modification of the most complex artworks (mostly private labels) by her designers. By handling sensitive packaging internally, she and her team safeguard the quality of the output and therefore the attractiveness of the products.
All in all, by managing and optimizing the production of packaging and by ensuring the professionalism of his resources, the Design Manager greatly contributes to the efficiency of the sourcing organization of the Group.
- She ensures the coherence of design and packaging activities within global sourcing organization
- She builds/updates processes to streamline the cooperation between all participants involved in packaging projects.
- She controls the proper application of existing graphic chart. For product line where there is no graphic rule or incomplete ones, she pilots the definition and implementation of new ones.
- She manages the pool of design’s service providers (artworks, photo, etc.): negotiation, follow-up, cost analysis, efficiency.
- She promotes innovation, efficient technical solution and industrial approach of the packaging development
- She supports, manages and animates her team: regular formal meeting and individual meeting as soon as required, depending on the missions of the team-member, his professionalism and the projects
- She follows and analyses the performance of her team (quality, quantity, punctuality)
TECHNICAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
§ Education Background:
- Degree: Bachelor degree or above
- Major: Design / Packaging
§ Minimum Experience:
§ 6 to 8 years related experience, including minimum 2 years managerial experience.
§ Minimum Protected content studying/working in a European country
§ Experience in an international sourcing structure is a clear plus
- Excellent spoken and written English
- French appreciated
- Other European language (Spanish, Italian, Russian…) is a clear plus
§ Computer Skills:
- Efficient with Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint & Visio)
- Creative Suite is a plus.
§ Compulsory Licence / Certification:
- Ability to work under pressure
- High sense of ethics and integrity – Honesty
Rémunération basée sur le niveau d’entrée cadre local de l'entreprise.
Couverture médicale et sociale française assurée: Previnter-MSH International et cotisation retraite a la CFE.
Carte de transport et carte de restauration Sodexo chargées chaque mois.
Budget loyer mensuel et budget aérien annuel offerts.
Merci d'envoyer vos CVs et lettres de motivation a l'attention du Directeur Général (Managing Director) a l'adresse mail suivante: Protected content