Country Manager Position of IMS in China (Guangzhou)
For this position, please email Protected content directly
Country Manager China
- Full P&L responsibility.
- Ability to present to lead the team + train for success.
- Liaisse with clients & make presentations to decision makers of both retailers and sell in-store marketing solutions.
Desired Skills & Experience
- University Degree in Marketing, Communications from a reputable institution.
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese (Written, Spoken).
- Fluent in English (Written, Spoken).
- FMCG background (Retail and/or Brand).
- International Working Experience.
- Successful track record of at least 10 years.
- Conversational Cantonese would be an advantage.
IMS Group is an entrepreneurial and leading In-Store Marketing Services company that has a proven track record with leading international retail chains such as Carrefour and Tesco and provides best in class results for in-store media.
IMS has offices in 6 countries and is active in more than Protected content stores.
For our office in China we are looking for a GM/Country Manager position, with direct report to group CEO/CMO.
The position is based in China with extensive travel within the country and Taiwan.
Posted: November 16, Protected content
Functions: Sales, Marketing, Advertising
Industries: Marketing and Advertising
Compensation: base salary + incentive