ESL Teachers are Needed in Beijing, Z Visa Provide (Guangzhou)
School: Sheffield Training School
Working hours: 20classes/week, Wed-Sun
Students from 3-6
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Native speaker
2. Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experience but not requi red
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encouraged
- Be Interested in Chinese culture and love teaching
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organizati on skills and respectful
- Loyal, creative, enthusias tic and professional
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are required to do a demo teaching video or self-introduction Video
- Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month Protected content RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1, Protected content RMB approximately ($ Protected content USD)/month
- An academic year Completion Bo nus: 3, Protected content RMB or approximately
($ Protected content USD)
- Airport pick up, welco me dinner, free lodge upon arrival
- Free housing/living a llowance at placed school, free lunch (public school) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3, Protected content
- Referral & recommendation commission 2,000 RMB
- Free Chinese class es weekly if need
- Visa Documentation &am p; Pre-departure Guide
- Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’s unique lea rning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and pr ovide an atmosphere that makes stu dents an d families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplies, daily records and chil d inform ation organized.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Cen ter Dire ctor.
• Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educat ional be st practices learned through formal education, jo b training, and experience. Shar e your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, appli cations, systems, or devices as things change.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment and make the students’ needs your primary focus.
• Must be able to fully engage in physical activity. Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a long time, and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.
• Work is primarily performed at the center. Work is sometimes performed off site for field trips.
• Must be able to see and hear well enough to monitor classrooms and playgrounds to keep students safe at all times.
Please contact us for more details
Email: Protected content
Salary: Protected content to Protected content Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Work Location: Beijing
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
To apply visit this link: