Join now

Guangzhou local expert for destination travel app

Hi there! I'm trying to spread the word about a remote paid travel gig, and I wanted to see if anyone here is interested in applying. The content marketing agency I work for is hiring a bunch of 'local experts' for an interesting travel app project for one of the world's largest internet companies. We're looking for people who know a city really well and are able to get into everything from public transportation to the best nightlife and dining districts.

The rate is $350 USD, and start times are flexible. There's more detail in the attached slideshow ( Protected content ), and an application to fill out on the last page. It can be a fun gig and a chance to recommend your favourite restaurants and local sights to a global audience. Feel free to email me with any questions: Protected content .

Right now we're hiring for Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Agra, Pune, Hyderabad, Kochi, Sapporo and a bunch of other cities: Colombo, San Juan, Casablanca, Antalya, Brasília, Bogotá, Tampa / St. Petersburg (Florida), Detroit, Baltimore, Sedona, Tucson, Kansas City, Milwaukee, Richmond (Virginia), Anchorage and Sacramento.

Guangzhou Forum

Our Global Partners