Join now

How to find a financial job in South China (Guangzhou)

In Protected content graduated in financial affairs. My courses in law, tax, finance, accounting and book-keeping have given me a solid base upon which I plan to build my career. Have an understanding of, and an interest in China's political, economic and social dynamics and I am a self starter and extremely motivated to win and also a good team player. Willing to relocate.

Current position is Fi/ Fa Corporate Services/ Group Finance Management for all international customers , my main duties are monitoring financial success , customized solutions, reporting, presentations and reducing long overdue receivables of all international customers as fast as possible. It is a big international company with international staff and company language is English.
I have acquired excellent financial, organisational, team leading and communication skills and I am very effective in organisation and as a trainee teacher. I am used to juggling several projects and customers at one time and keeping a calm disposition in a hectic workplace with constant deadlines.

Anybody ot there with an idea? Thank you in advance.