Protected content all! I am a Chinese teacher, would you mind reading some of my information? Thanks!
1. Master degree in Teaching Chinese as a Second Language (TCSL)
2. Learned TCSL for 7 yeas
3. Have taught Chinese for more than 4 years, and more than Protected content . For example
Protected content more than 40 Chinese teachers of department of education of Bangkok, also one year teaching in Confucius Institute of Bangkok.
2) Now I am in charge of all the teaching task of Spanish consulates for more than one year. Also have students from Italian, Japanese, Norway consulates
4. Have my own Chinese Book (not for sale, you can come to pick one)
5. Now my teaching time is nearly full, 6 hours on average per day, except weekends. But I can recommend my workmates to you, who is also good at teaching.
We provide courses, as follows,
1. Daily Life Chinese for Beginners
2. Business Chinese（For beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced）
3. HSK Course ( From HSK1 to HSK6)
4. Kids’ Chinese
5. Chinese Pronunciation Course
6. Chinese Character Course
7. Chinese Grammar Course
8. Chinese Reading Course
10. Chinese Calligraphy
11. Chinese Ink Painting
1.Private class (one on one). Teacher only focus on you, so you can learn faster. And you can choose some things you want to learn. Learning time and place is flexible. You can cancel class 24hours in advance.
2.Group class. 4 to 8 persons learn together. Learning time and place if inflexible, which decided by all the persons in group. The good thing for group is that you can communicate and discuss with your classmates often. But if you miss some class, you will lose your learning hours.
I am in Zhujiang new town , you can email me: Protected content . or call me at Protected content Thanks!