InterNations is a private network that provides its members with a platform to interact. Everyone can apply to join InterNations, and can choose his or her level of membership. InterNations members have agreed to adhere to our Terms & Conditions and to respect our Networking Guidelines.
Please behave in a respectful manner towards other InterNations members, the website, and our staff.
Format and Language
- All posts must be in English or provide a sufficient and detailed English translation.
- Thread subjects must be clear and concise.
- Language must be moderate with no excessive punctuation / capital letters or inappropriate language.
Content of Threads
- Ensure you post your thread in the right forum category.
- Hate speech and intolerant remarks are not acceptable.
- Pornographic and sexual comments will not be tolerated.
- If using information from a third party, you must provide a link to the original source with a personal comment.
- Promoting external events and/or other social networks is not permitted.
- Job postings must include sufficient details. Posts from recruiters or recruitment agencies are not permitted.
- Commercial posts and advertisements are not permitted.
- Duplicate posts are not permitted.
Respectful Conduct towards Other Members
- All members are entitled to express their opinions in a respectful way.
- Threads/posts about or mocking other members, their comments, profile, threads, or experiences are not acceptable.
Administration of the Forum
- InterNations reserves the right to edit or delete threads/posts if they are considered inappropriate, or violate any of the aforementioned guidelines.
- InterNations reserves the right to take any action necessary to maintain the quality of our platform against any member not following the guidelines.