Living in Hong Kong, from Brazil
"I found all my company's expat employees on this site, and they gave me great tips about life abroad in Hong Kong."
Living in Hong Kong, from Switzerland
"The InterNations Events are the perfect place to meet and get to know like-minded people for a Hong Kong expat such as myself."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Hong Kong
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Hong Kong expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Hong Kong
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Hong Kong
Hello to all Australians in Hong Kong! Would you like to meet fellow Australian expats in Hong Kong? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Australians, e.g. where in Hong Kong your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get vegemite?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Hong Kong. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Australian expats, hailing from Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and all regions of Australia.
Australian Expats in Hong Kong Posted:
Hi Jake - how are you going finding a spot to live? I'm looking, too. Let me know if you are lookin...
Hi Stephen are you still hiring?
Hi, We are thinking about moving to Hong Kong for work with our dog and 2 cats. From the research...
Let me know if you are still looking for model now
Hi Magesh, If you are in HK at the moment and interested to meet to discuss further, please priv...
Hi Josh, Sounds interesting. Let me know when you plan to play. Cheers, Ronald
Fellow Australians in Hong Kong
Australian Expats in Hong Kong Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Australian expats in Hong Kong are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Fragrant Harbour" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Hong Kong’s Australian expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Australian expats in Hong Kong.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Hong Kong to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Australians in Hong Kong at Our Events
Our Hong Kong community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Hong Kong’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Australian expats to discover the Northeast New Territories Sedimentary Rock Region. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Australia in your local community and meet Australians in Hong Kong in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Australians living in Hong Kong!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: