Living in Hong Kong, from Brazil
"I found all my company's expat employees on this site, and they gave me great tips about life abroad in Hong Kong."
Living in Hong Kong, from Switzerland
"The InterNations Events are the perfect place to meet and get to know like-minded people for a Hong Kong expat such as myself."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Hong Kong
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Hong Kong expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Hong Kong
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Hong Kong
Hello to all Americans in Hong Kong! Would you like to meet fellow American expats in Hong Kong? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Americans, e.g. where in Hong Kong your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get stuffed turkey?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Hong Kong. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of American expats, hailing from Washington D.C., Los Angeles, New York City and all regions of the USA.
American Expats in Hong Kong Posted:
Hello! TransPerfect, a global language service provider, is currently looking for voice over arti...
I am interested in for any sport activity.
I am available to hang out if you like.
I am currently looking for a new job in Accounting. I will be available to work in July. I've resi...
I am from the United States. Are you still in need of English speaker?
Hiring credentials: 1) salesperson - polite and attentive salesperson who has some knowledge ...
Fellow Americans in Hong Kong
American Expats in Hong Kong Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, American expats in Hong Kong are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Fragrant Harbour" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Hong Kong’s American expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow American expats in Hong Kong.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Hong Kong to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Americans in Hong Kong at Our Events
Our Hong Kong community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Hong Kong’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow American expats to discover the Northeast New Territories Sedimentary Rock Region. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from the USA in your local community and meet Americans in Hong Kong in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Americans living in Hong Kong!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: