Living in Hong Kong, from Brazil
"I found all my company's expat employees on this site, and they gave me great tips about life abroad in Hong Kong."
Living in Hong Kong, from Switzerland
"The InterNations Events are the perfect place to meet and get to know like-minded people for a Hong Kong expat such as myself."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Hong Kong
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Hong Kong expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Hong Kong
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Hong Kong
Grüß Gott to all Germans in Hong Kong! Would you like to meet fellow German expats in Hong Kong? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Germans, e.g. where in Hong Kong your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get roast pork with Knödel?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Hong Kong. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of German expats, hailing from Berlin, Munich, Hamburg and all regions of Germany.
German Expats in Hong Kong Posted:
Sounds good - what time you guys all go usually? I m open for the early bird hours, 7-8am start. c...
Our furniture is finally arriving from the UK, so selling two Indigo Living 3 seater Belgravia Sofa...
CNY 2017 – 6days to 5nights Myanmar (Burma) - Mergui Archipelago Dive Cruise Start Sunday, Janua...
Hi everyone, I come from Germany and now settle in Hong Kong since last year and working at Lee K...
nice one bedroom , 19th floor, jaffe road, very convient area, fully furnished, free from 7 th of ...
Fellow Germans in Hong Kong
German Expats in Hong Kong Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, German expats in Hong Kong are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Fragrant Harbour" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Hong Kong’s German expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow German expats in Hong Kong.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Hong Kong to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Germans in Hong Kong at Our Events
Our Hong Kong community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Hong Kong’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow German expats to discover the Northeast New Territories Sedimentary Rock Region. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Germany in your local community and meet Germans in Hong Kong in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Germans living in Hong Kong!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: