Join now

creative coaching offered (Istanbul)

Have you been wanting to do something creative for ages but just can't seem to find the time or energy to enrol for a course? Or perhaps you think you don't have enough ability/ talent/ commitment to stick with a creative project. Are you in a stressful job and looking for a creative outlet of some kind, or even a change of career? I am a professional artist living and working in Istanbul. I have been involved in the Visual and Creative Arts for twenty years, have conducted art workshops in both corporate and private environments and am a practising yoga teacher. I am now offering my services as a Creative Coach. The coaching will be offered on an hourly basis, and is structured initially around the keeping of a "visual diary", documenting your daily life using a disposable camera and other media. The intention is to assist you in integrating your desire to do something creative into your life as it is now. I will work closely with a few people over a period of time agreeable to individuals. Contact me introducing yourself briefly and saying why you would like to enroll: Protected content or just leave me a message here.
Protected content