Join now

Richard Bandler Certified NLP Prac. Training (Istanbul)

Hello, I am an international trainer of NLP certified by Dr.Richard Bandler and "The Society of NLP" as well as a hypnosis expert. As you may already know, Dr. Bandler is the actual co-inventor of NLP in the world. I will have an upcoming certification training between Nov. Protected content , Protected content Caddebostan. Certificates are coming directly from Dr. Bandler himself. This training will be in Turkish but there will be an English one following this. The cost of this training in Europe and USA, with the same certification is much higher (due to TL exchange rates). There is also an early bird price currently valid for 2 more persons. If you are interested, please check it out as it becomes a very advantageous price. So, if you get this training, you not only learn fantastic techniques that will transform you into a human wizard but also you can be one of the international NLP Practitioners that owns the most prestigious certificate of NLP in the world. You will also get it with quite a reasonable cost.

Please also note that I hold private sessions in my own center and in a psychotherapy center in Atasehir. I have extensive experience in practical applications and I have unique style in getting successful and fast positive outcomes. Please contact me if you are interested; both in getting the training or getting a session. My whatsapp number is: 0.533. Protected content . Please check my website for my English and Turkish references: Protected content

All my best and have a great day.:-)

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners