Join now

Seeking like-minded (tech) business partner (Istanbul)

Hello all

I am at the cusp of moving to Istanbul to setup a new company. I have secured the master partner status for 2 technology solutions, which will be in great demand in TR.

1. US company in A.I and Predictive Intelligence for Fatigue & Distraction Management, with a focus on transport companies and mining (surface). They are the absolute leaders and game-changers in this domain, and there is zero competition in TR for this solution.

2. EU company specializing in Transport Planning & Optimization. Its probably the best optimization solution in this side of the world if you do a pound-to-pound (features-to-price) comparison.

I would like to meet potential partners who are tech-savvy, entrepreneurial minded, and with good contacts in Logistics, Transport & Mining industries across TR. I am looking for equal partnership, and is willing to put my part of the initial capital and operational expenses to get this off the ground.

A pessimistic approach and forecast would yield 1.5 to 2 Mil Euros in revenue, out of which half would go to the main vendors. It all depends on how we scale the operations, and how soon a local team be can setup to support local clients.

I will be in IST starting Nov 2 till Nov 16. Feel free to connect and send me an short intro. I would be happy to buy you coffee and elaborate more on the potential of this business.

Cheers.

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners