Join now

Looking for a Job (Mech. Engr) (Jeddah)

I am writing with the Interest of finding a suitable job position in your Esteemed Organization.

I am a recent graduate in Bachelors of Technology with major in Mechanical Engineering from JNTU Hyderabad, India. I have done specialization in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Systems (HVAC & R).

I have completed my university thesis on Optimization of Surface in Welding Procedures using Extended TAGUCHI METHOD and have done my major project on Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems (HVAC).

I am a certified Project Professional Management (PPM) and Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (LSS-YB) and recently completed Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSS-GB).

During my graduation with an urge to attain professionalism I had done Internships and trainings in Nissan Automotive and Volvo Trucks Assembly, Zahid Tractors in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I have also done projects in design, Erection, Maintenance and Estimation of HVAC Project Works, Plumbing and Fire Fighting services at TECNOLCO Institute of HVAC Hyderabad, India.

I have a valid transferable IQAMA.

I believe my educational background and my work related duties qualifies me for your consideration, I look forward to discussing how my skills can have value of utmost satisfaction to my superiors in your Organization as it prepares to move into the new millennium.

Being given an opportunity to serve in your organization I can prove my mettle.

Mustafa Ali
Protected content
Protected content