Join now

Driver needed- 3 Day Beach Holiday & more to trade (Lima)

Traveling Man & wife in need of someone who resides near the Lima area who can provide transportation to the beach & can translate for us as needed. Bi-lingual English/Spanish speaking safe sane secure sober driver with reliable car or SUV wanted for 3 days late April - No pay involved but can trade a 3 night stay in your own 2 room suite at the HIGHLY RATED Beach resort we are going to. I would pay for gasoline used & your hotel suite. This will feel more like a vacation than like work & you'd get pleanty of time & leasure to enjoy the resort, beaches, & other attractions. You'd be welcomed & encouraged to bring your gal along as well. (Suite 2night-stay valued at $650 U.S. Dollars + there's a special 50% food/drink/alcohol discount to you at the resort's great restarant/bars as well if you dine/drink with us. Only restriction on drinking is that you must be sober at the time of driving) You'd get beach time (with us) at several beaches - Other fun activities planned as well - Nice Pools at resort. Leaving from Miraflores & returning to Miraflores. Theres 3 to 5 additional nights (1 room for you & guest) at an EXTREMELY HIGHLY RATED hotel in Miraflores Lima available to trade to the same or different driver for additional driving/guide/security work wanted that week. Same 50% food & libation discounts at one of Lima's FINEST restaurants (conveniently located in our Miraflores hotel) when dining/drinking with us.) If you recognize my name & speak my language then you know already this would be a very square no-nonsense deal. Get in touch now if you're interested &/or for more details as all our transportation plans need to be firmed up soon and time is of the essence. I must feel comfortable & confident in the quality of your character/honesty and the soundness of your vehicle before I can agree to this deal.

Lima Forum