To be considered, candidate must submit both a resume and a cover letter describing why you are a good fit for this opportunity.
A leading wireless technology analyst firm is seeking a Sales/Marketing Assistant to manage Marketing tasks and oversee general sales support tasks. This is a long-term full time telework position - start date is ASAP. The ideal candidate will be a high energy, creative, and disciplined person. The majority of time will be spent on marketing and prospect follow up. You will be working in an international professional environment.
Wanted: Personal Assistant with excellent organizational, writing and communication skills and a working knowledge of basic internet and social media technology. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, have great writing, communication and people skills and be able to follow instructions, multi-task and initiative. This rewarding and challenging opportunity will be a long term career opportunity for the selected candidate.
Candidate will maintain executive officer's schedule, manage the website, send follow up reminders to prospects, and perform various tasks related to marketing, client services and overall efficiency and organization of operations. The candidate must be willing to work from home and use skype and other online tools.
Send resume. Write a letter in Microsoft WORD format, explaining why we should hire you and attach it with your response.
WIN- Weekly Newsletter
• Coordinate with webmaster to produce html version
• Send WIN through constant contact (CC) every Tuesday at 8 AM EDT (USA)
• Post WIN to maravedis-bwa.com website
• Share in linked groups- List to be provided
Wireless Watch and Fautline
• Every Thursday we publish the above issues- Post new issue in the website
• LinkedIn- Create a 3 page abstract (first 3 pages ) and post in all LinkedIn groups + Tweet announcing the availability
• Send email to all Prospects latest CRM list offering to buy the issues
New Research Reports
• Produce approved brochure and post the asset in CC
• Send the approved press release through constant contact with link to brochure
• Create a CC survey for prospects to download the brochure
• Liaise with the team and webmaster to create the html file to promote the webinar
• Create the event page in CC
• Become familiar with go to webinar platform
• Promote the event with social media
• Liaise with media partners to promote the event
• Edit the event in the go to webinar platform
• Manage post event activities: Follow up, survey, etc.
Conferences and Media Partners
• Work with team to deliver what is promised to media and conference partners including adding marketing assets (ex: banners) where relevant
• Liaise with marketing supplier’s production of marketing material such as banners, email templates, brochures, etc.
• Follow up with contacts provided to collect testimonials on research purchased
• Send emails to agreed list of prospects to follow up on interest
• Make calls on list agreed upon at the start of each week
• Set up briefings with Adlane Fellah and relevant analyst
• Work with sales to update the list of prospects from CC survey and other sources
• Send weekly email blast to promote the latest research- Template ready but needs to be updated weekly,
Work with Sales to organize monthly sales results to be ready for analysis
Preferred candidate requirements include at least two years of college in either business, software or marketing field of study. Additional experience as an executive assistant in a corporate environment is a plus. Compensation including salary with increasing incentives, plus benefits and bonuses will depend on the candidate’s work-ethic, reliability, experience, personal demeanor and willingness to learn.
Candidate must have perfect English writing and communication skills.
Candidate must be willing to work from home
• Bachelor's degree OR relevant marketing experience OR experience as Paralegal.
• Excellent creative writing and grammar skills in English.
• Excellent computer skills, encompassing MS Office applications.
• Experience in social media networks (ie. Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn) and how to effectively utilize each network.
• Quick learner capable of working unsupervised.
• Own PC
• Mobile phone
Additional Skills -- Although not required would set you apart:
• PhotoShop, and/or InDesign (or similar)
• Experience using email marketing tools Constant Contact (or similar)
• Basic knowledge of SEO
• True love for marketing
Long term advancement potential for the right candidate.
Start Date ASAP
Hiring Organization: Maravedis LLC
Email to : Protected content