Join now

3-bed Victorian Flat near London Bridge from 11Sep

All,

My 3-double-bedroom flat will become available on 11 September Protected content . It is a Victorian conversion, fully refurbished to the highest standards. Please find the photos and details either via the link or below:

Protected content

Please let me know if you are interested. Viewings could be done on the weekends.

Please contact me on Protected content if you have any questions.

Thanks, Chris

Description/Details of the flat:

A newly refurbished furnished 3-double bedroom flat in a Victorian house, decorated to the highest standards, split level across the first and second floors of the house.
• Features double glazing throughout
• Real wooden flooring in all three bedrooms and the reception/living/dining room and the corridors
• Fully tiled bathroom
• Tiled kitchen with all necessary appliances (gas hob, oven, fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine)
• Gas central heating (GCH)
• The three double bedrooms include a double bed, a chest of drawers, a desk, a wardrobe and a chair each (the master bedroom has a king size bed)
• The reception/living/dining room includes two very nice black real leather sofas (seat Protected content each) and a dining table with 4 chairs

Ideal for three professional or postgraduate/PhD/postdoc sharers or a family with up to two children (the flat currently is furnished as 3-double bedrooms, one of which as a huge master bedroom) - absolutely NON-SMOKING please.

Transportation/Location:
• Closest tube stops: Borough and Elephant & Castle (a 10 minute walk to either station).
• London Bridge is only a 15 minute walk away, and so are Borough Market and Guy's Hospital. Trendy Bermondsey Street is a 10 minute walk away.
• The City is only a Protected content walk away or a Protected content cycle ride.
• 10 different buses less than a minute walk away, including Protected content buses/24 hour buses.
• Tesco and Lidl are 5 minutes walk away, and Asda a 15 minute walk away. Other local stores/Argos/Curry's also in walking distance

London Forum