Join now

5 bed 2 bath Rotterdam NL offered for flat London

Views

Hi,
I offer a house swap:

I own a comfortable large Protected content . metres) semidetached house with front and back rose garden, large living with extension on side of house and glass on 3 sides, open plan kitchen with electric hub, diswasher etc, 3 toilets, 2 baths, 5 beds, Protected content from large park, in Ludenhorst, Rotterdam, Netherlands. 25 minutes public transport commute to central Rotterdam. Rental value in NL approximately Protected content plus bills (which are rediculously low in comparison to London bills).

I'm looking for at least a 2 bed 1 bath flat in London, close to outstanding primary schools, max +/-60 minutes to Liverpool street station.

Of course in case the rental value of our properties differ too much we can agree on paying the person who has the more valuable property the difference in rent.

Preferably as from June Protected content . If you can't offer a property in London I'm equally interested in renting my property to you. If you're not interested in a property in the Netherlands but can offer me the property I'm looking for in London to rent, I'm also interested. In that case as from May Protected content .

Pictures available upon request.
regards, Paul

London Forum