Join now

Bright double room in lovely flat in West Hampstea (London)

Hi there!

A large double bedroom will become available on next January, 18th in a 3 bedroom flat extremely well located.
There are only 2 flats in our house, which is located 10 minutes walk from both West Hampstead tube station and from Finchley Road Station and 5 minutes walk from Finchley and Frognal Overground. Also, 3 different buses which go to Oxford Circus, Piccadilly and Victoria stop in front of the house!

About the flat:

It is a quite new building and we have wooden floor in all bedrooms and living room + kitchen. There is one bathroom with bathtub\shower to share in 3 people. Particularly, my room has been recently repainted and the bed and mattress are good as well. The storage space is massive! We have even recently replaced the modem which is in my room, so you’ll get the fastest internet connection :) I am also leaving the tv in the room.

The living space is very bright with big windows overlooking London. We have a big fridge, oven and washing machine which are all working properly.
There is a nice atmosphere in the flat, we have different jobs and groups of friends, but we don’t mind cooking together or sharing the occasional famous glass of wine.

We work in Finance and Hospitality and we are all open minded and sociable. The 2 flatmates who are staying are Valentine (French) and Miguel (Portuguese). Miguel also travels on most weekdays so you will actually sharing the flat only with Valentine Mon-Thu.

We are looking for a tidy, friendly and respectful new person, available to move on January, 18th. Monthly rent is £570 exc. Bills which are approximately £60 per person (in Summer even cheaper). You will have to pay the deposit and the agency fees to take over the contract which is going to be renewed in August.

We are starting the viewings tomorrow, if you are interested please drop me an email or give me a call and I will get back to you asap!

Thanks,

Alessandra

London Forum