Join now

Double room in Chiswick from mid June. £880 pcm (London)

I have a spacious and light double room available for short-term and longer-term rent in my flat in Chiswick. If you're tired of the big flat share and would like somewhere quieter with the comforts of home as well as close proximity to amenities and transport links then this place is ideal.

I am working locally as a Project manager and am originally from Australia. I have lived in London for nearly 7 years now and have had this place for nearly 4 years. I have prided myself in establishing a warm and comfortable home; the bathroom is newly renovated and there is a lovely open plan kitchen and lounge area as well as a quaint garden.

We are literally 10 minutes walk from the well-known Chiswick High Road where you will find any number of eateries, pubs, beauty spas and shops - whatever takes your fancy. If you're a keen shopper then you can jump on the 94 bus which will drop you to the door of Westfield, Shepherd's Bush, within 15 minutes. If you're feeling adventurous then stay on this bus and head straight for the centre of London, Piccadilly Circus.

You will share this space with a cheeky, lovable Jack Russell who will steal your heart if you let him. He does have run of the house (except for the room for rent) and so it is important that you like dogs and not just tolerate them.

I am a pretty chilled out landlord and only ask that this space be respected. I am not onerous on cleanliness; I do like a clean and tidy house but am not super strict about cleanliness.

If you're interested, get in touch and I can email you a link to see some pictures of the flat.