Join now

Double room in east london - prince regent/custom (London)

Protected content
Hi there,

We have one double bedroom available in a newly and fully refurbished 4 bed house with 2 bathrooms. The house has a spacious living room new sofa and 52" TV plasma to enjoy watching movies at night.

The household comes with a front driveway and a backyard to enjoy BBQs and so on.

The kitchen comes with all appliances: electric oven, gas hobs, microwaves, dishwasher-dryer, washing-machine, two fridges and freezer and a 29" wall fitted lcd TV. The house has a main bathroom and a shower on the ground floor.

The price is £ Protected content per month) all bills included (TV license, internet, free international calls, council tax, electricity and central heating).

The room is not to be shared, 1 room = 1 tenant.
Deposit = 1 month

The room comes fully furnished with plenty of storage.

The house is located in a residential area Protected content walk to Prince Regent DLR station, buses to canning town and Stratford 5 mins. There is also a well served Nisa supermarket, as well as other local amenities.

We are a Spanish, French and Italian young professionals looking for a very social, friendly, talkative, dynamic and pro-active, clean, mature and respectful young professional to share this lovely house with. We enjoy inviting friends, having dinner together with our housemates, watching movies, etc. as well as other outdoors activities.

The bedrooms will be available officially from the 23rd of Feb., although sooner may be considered.

If you need more information, please drop me an email or call me from 18:30 pm or text me instead to arrange a viewing.

Many thanks.

London Forum