Join now

Double room with en suite bathroom in Waterloo (London)

Double bedroom in a 2 bedroom flat. The room comes completely furnished (double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables) with en suite bathroom (shower, sink and toilette).
The flat is on the 1st floor of of a 5 years old block of flats. Spacious living room, open kitchen with all appliances, shared courtyard.

Great central location (just behind the Tate Modern), close to main supermarkets (Tesco, Sainsbury and M&S), shops, theatres, restaurants & pubs. Southbank Riverside and Borough Market are literary 5 walking distance!
Close to the City (about 20 minutes walk to Bank Station) and the Strand. Nearest stations: Southwark, Blackfriars, Waterloo & London Bridge.

Let and managed by an agency to the two tenants. You will share the flat only with me. I've been living here for 3 years; my current flatmate is about to leave and I'm a looking for a new one to renew the contract with the letting agency.

Contract: 1 year term with 6 months lock-out period Protected content notice
Monthly rent : £989.62 pp excluding bills (water, electricity, internet, tv license)
Deposit: 2 months
Council Tax: £73.14 pp per calendar month
One-off costs: £42 (reference check) + £54 (general admin)
Commencement date: any date between 16 February and 13 March