A furnished 3-double bedroom flat in a Victorian house, decorated to the highest standards, split level across the first and second floors of the house.
• Features double glazing throughout
• Real wooden flooring in all three bedrooms and the reception/living/dining room and the corridors
• Fully tiled bathroom
• Tiled kitchen with all necessary appliances (gas hob, oven, fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine)
• Gas central heating (GCH)
• The three double bedrooms include a double bed, a chest of drawers, a desk, a wardrobe and a chair each (the master bedroom has a king size bed)
• The reception/living/dining room includes two very nice black real leather sofas (seat Protected content each) and a dining table with 4 chairs Ideal for three professional or postgraduate/PhD/postdoc sharers or a family with up to two children
- absolutely NON-SMOKING please.
• Closest tube stops: Borough and Elephant & Castle (a 10 minute walk to either station).
• London Bridge and Tower Bridge are only a 15 minute walk away, and so are Borough Market and Guy's Hospital. Trendy Bermondsey Street is a 10 minute walk away.
• The City is only a Protected content walk away or a Protected content cycle ride.
• 10 different buses less than a minute walk away, including Protected content buses/24 hour buses.
• Lidl is a 5 minute, Tesco a 10 minute and Asda a 15 minute walk away. Other local stores/Argos/Curry's also in walking distance
Available from 19 July Protected content
If interested, please contact me on: