Join now

Huge Double Room in EC1 Farringdon Clerkenwell (London)

Check out more details here:
Protected content

I lived here for 7 months now and sad to leave this lovely house and house mates due to family obligations. Looking for someone to replace my contract till 20th September Protected content . Move in date flexible.

More on the house:
The house is a Dickensonian style Maisonette full of character on St John Street. We also have a small terrace with table and chair that with some tidying up could be a great open air view of the garden and the back alley.

The available double bedroom:
The room is the biggest of all rooms in the house with two bright windows and exceptionally tall ceiling. The size of the room is Protected content . /15sqm with wooden floors and powerful radiators. It has complete furniture yet still spacious: a real big and comfy double bed, one big leather sofa, one coffee table, one HUGE oak double door sliding wardrobe, two chest of drawers, one desk and one chair. All recently purchased and will leave for you free of charge. There's also one period style electric fireplace adds a bit of old English flavour to the whole room.

Modern fitted kitchen with 2 BIG FRIDGE AND FREEZERS, oven, dishwasher, 2 microwaves. Perfect if you love cooking. We use the kitchen and dining area as living room.

We have a HUGE bathroom include jacuzzi style double bath tub, shower room, toilet and sink.
We never find conflicting in using it as most of the house mates have different schedule and it's probably the biggest shared bathroom in central London

The current house mates:
They are 3 English and 1 French (3 girls and 1 guy) who are all professionals that work near the area. Nicest and warmest people I ever know!

The location:
EC1V St John Street is the most central, popular location for either professionals who work in the city or students who go to nearby universities.

5 mins walk to Farringdon tube and train station. 10 mins walk to Angel, Barbican, Old Street. Though you really don't need to go underground when you live so centrally you can basically walk to anywhere important within Protected content as I normally do (St Paul Cathedral, the City, Convent Garden, Oxford/ Regent str, South Bank...)

Life essentials: Waitrose and Tesco are just opposite the street. Famous pubs, bars and gourmet restaurants and even clubs within 10 mins walk (The Crown, Eagle, St John, Fabric...) within walking distance. Couple good value gyms around as well. 4 Barclays bike sites nearby.

The price:
220pw/ 953pcm include all bills (gas, electricity, water, council tax, Virgin media wifi)
As I paid up 12 months up front for my contract the agency requires for the new tenant to pay up the remaining 4 months (from move in date to 20th Sept) in order to resume my contract.

Message/ call directly for more info.
Protected content
We are open for viewing this week.