Join now

Large double room in amazing garden flat Zone 2 (London)

Rent inc. bills: £950/month
Deposit: 950.00

I am the current tenant in this wonderful two bed large garden flat in Kensal Rise. The flat is on the ground floor, it has a large fully furnished living room, bathroom with bath tub, fully equipped kitchen, washer and tumble dryer and....a garden! Luxury in London.

The room is fully furnished with double bed and wardrobe. In fact you can come and choose the room you want to be in as we can switch them around.

The location is perfect, within walking distance to Kensal Rise, Kensal Green and Queens Park stations. Short walk to Kensal Green park and Queens park. Close to transport links to Westfield shopping centre and all other central London locations as well as suburbs.

I have a 4. 5 month old Labrador puppy, she is very well behaved. The potential tenant would have to accept pets and not be 'allergic' to them, you would not be required to perform any dog duties of course!

A little bit about me, I am self-employed, working from home for a real estate management company in Paris. I am also a student studying for my second degree. For me flat sharing is also a friendship so ideally this room would suit someone who is sociable, likes to have a drink or two and experiment with food, generally having a laugh, invite friends over to have BBQ's in the garden on Sunny sundays. In other terms not a 'hermit' staying in their room all the time.

Parking is possible although you would have to apply to the local council.

Rent includes bills (electricity, council tax, internet, tv, phone, gas ). Rent and deposit are payable in advance. Vists possible any time from Monday 17 Oct. This room will go fast as the location, price and standard of living are very competitive for the area.

Contact me for photos or visits. My email is Protected content or phone: Protected content .

Thanks!

London Forum