Join now

Large & Modern Double Ensuite in Bermondsey (London)

Available 21 May - rent is Protected content month excluding utilities. Utilities expected to run about Protected content month.

The flat:
I have a sunny modern and spacious furnished 2 bed 2 bath unit by Tempus Wharf in Shad Thames (across the street from theThames, 5 min walk to the Jubilee line at Bermondsey, short walk to Bermondsey street). This flat is on the 3rd floor of a building with a concierge. Perfect for Canary Wharf and City commuters.

The room:
The available bedroom is a spacious double ensuite. It comes with a double bed, wardrobe, dresser and nightstand. This is a sunny room with a floor to ceiling window.

Rent & Fees:
The rent is Protected content month excluding bills. We will split the bills evenly, so can expect the total cost to run roughly Protected content month per person.
The fees will be split evenly. If you can sign prior to around 14 May, then the fees will be about Protected content (agency fee is Protected content VAT and the referencing fee is 42 per person). If you sign after, then you'll need to pay the full Protected content fee Protected content fee.

Happy to send pictures upon request.

About me:
I am a 27 year old professional who was born in Shanghai, raised in the US, and spent the last 2 years in Switzerland. I've now relocated to London for work and living the liveliness of the city. I love meeting new people, exploring new places, or just chilling in the neighborhood :) I enjoy relaxed intellectual conversations and love running.

About you:
I am first and foremost looking for a clean, respectful and reliable flatmate. I'm also very friendly and open. I would love a flatmate who I can chat with, and sometimes share a meal or wine / coffee with as well.

London Forum