Join now

Looking for a double room to rent angel/Islington (London)

I am looking for a double room with en-suite preferred (not a deal breaker) in the Angel/islington area, it can be furnished or not. I would prefer to live in a house but again not a deal breaker as long as the apartment is spacious enough.

Ideal partner(s) in crime would be male(s) or female(s) (but no couples) ideally between 25 and 38, independent but also happy to spend time with each others.

I generally work long hours during the week and go to the gym so would appreciate to come back home to some friendly faces and to a quiet environment. That's said I would definitely enjoy cooking, having a glass of wine, having a chat, watching a movie or going for dinner/drinks with my new buddies.
On the weekend I generally go out or potentially have friends coming over for dinner and drinks but would happily hang out with my housemates. I will not bring the pArty to the house but I think it is nice from time to time to have people over.

I am quite social so your friends would always feel welcome. I am also considerate and used to sharing. I am not a clean freak but I would love for our home to be clean and tidy.

Some of my interests: fitness, yoga, tennis, travel, stand up paddling, trying to learn spanish, discovering new restaurants and bars.

I am available to move in straight away but can also stay a bit longer at my friends' place if required.

Budget is up to 1,250 pcm.

If you or someone you know is looking for someone, please get in touch!