Join now

looking for double room in Kensington/Chelsea (London)

I am looking for a clean big double room in the Earl’s Court, South Kensington or Chelsea area in a friendly flat share.
Due to my work I travel quite a lot to Germany every month and also love to travel for leisure. Therefore it is important for me to live close to a Piccadilly line tube station so I can get to Heathrow airport quickly.
I am half Indonesian/half German, grew up in Germany, moved to London 3 years ago for work and don’t have any plans to leave this great town yet.
I am easy going and like to enjoy my free time with my friends by going out for dinner and drinks or just to a pub around the corner. I still love to explore London and never seem to be able to visit all sights there are. Also I like to go to live music concerts and gigs and will try to finally see at least one play in the theatres this year.
I would like to share a flat or house with 1 or up to 3 non smoking professionals. Important for me is a living environment which is respectful, fun and relaxed. Lots of storage would be great.
The max I can spend is £ 800,-/months including all bills and council tax.
I would be able to move in any day from now until end of May Protected content .

Please let me know if you have a room available!

London Forum