Join now

Love to live with Latvians in London

I'm hoping to move to Riga in Protected content it would be amazing if I'd be able to live with a Latvian family in London from late August/September Protected content . I'll be working in Greenwich.
Of course I'd expect to pay rent and cook/clean etc, and if there are any children I'd be really happy to help look after them, (and would be able to teach music/maths/help with homework if desired).
I aim to be reliable, tidy and considerate, and flexible to fit around other people's plans. I am a friendly introvert, so very happy to spend time alone, but always happy to chat with people! Of course I realise that family-only time is very important, and wouldn't want to interfere with that at all.
It might make sense to have a trial-period to see if it'd work for me to live with a family - I'd be happy to do that either during June, or end of August or September. I'm also flexible about how long to live with a family for.
If you might consider having me (or know anyone who could be) please get in touch! Replying here is great, or my email is Protected content .
I'd be really happy to answer any questions and would love to meet if you might be interested.
Thanks so much!
Julia :)

London Forum