Join now

Lovley room available - Earls Court SW10 (London)

Hello Everyone,

My roommate is leaving our lovely flat and I have an extra room/bath available for rent.

-2 bedroom & 2 bathroom apartment, and you will have a nice medium size room and bathroom which you can use for yourself.
-Ready to live house with all the details and very nice features: high ceilings, Victorian chimney, parquet floor throughout, new windows, big flat screen TV, comfy sofa, etc.
-Kitchen comes with all appliances, dishwasher, great gas stove etc.

-Next to Earls Court Station or West Brompton Station (5 min walk from both stations).
-Walking distance from Kings Road, trendy street Old Brompton with famous places like Eclipse, etc.
-Bus opposite to the house that goes directly to Notting Hill, Kensington High Street.
-Overground in West Brompton that leaves you in Clapham Junction in 5 min as this station is a good connection to travel to Waterloo and some other places.

About Me:
You would be living with me - originally from Germany but I have lived and worked in many different countries such as Mexico, Spain, USA, Germany and also speak English, Spanish, and German. I am relatively laid back and easy going, enjoy healthy eating/cooking, gym, yoga, and photography. Professionally I work in Business Travel at Financial Services company.

The cost:
Cost is Protected content + ~100 bills)

Next Steps:
Should you be interested please feel free to send me a message amd we can arrange a viewing from the 22nd onwards.

Many thanks and talk soon!