Join now

Male professional 36 looking for a double room (London)

Hi, my name is Davide, I’m a 36 year old professional male, working for an energy consulting company.

I’m looking to share a flat with professionals of about my same age. I’m friendly and I like to socialize and have fun, but I also like to have a quite place to rest after a day of work. I’m married, my wife lives in Madrid and since I have the opportunity to work 50% of my time from home, I will be spending a lot of my time in Spain (approx. 2 weeks per month) so I may be the perfect flatmate :-)

I can also consider a Mon to Fri accomodation solution, provided that I can sometimes use the room during the weekends if needed.

I like to do sports (running, tennis, squash, soccer…) and keep fit, I like to cook, watch movies and TV series and read, but I also like to go out and have some pints at the pub or meet up for a dinner. I’m looking for a great place to live in with sociable and like-minded flatmates : I’m a considerate, tidy and clean person.

Ideally the flat should be located at a walking distance to a tube station (piccadilly or central).

If you have a double room to rent in the Hammersmith/Shepherd's Bush/Holland Park/West Kensington/Notting Hill/Bayswater area (or any other area well connected to Holborn) please do contact me.

Cheers !

Davide

London Forum