share a flat (London)
Marcos on Protected content
We are couple and our house is a place you could call a sweet home and we are looking for someone with similar mentality as ours. We prize social entertainments as dinners, barbecues, happy hours. We love art, design, wine and food. We enjoy life and also are hard workers. Looking for a couple or single person to share this house with us.
A fantastic opportunity to live in a modern, clean and friendly home situated in between Chiswick/Acton area.
House facilities include:
- A large bright master bedroom with a double bed, large double wardrobe, double glazed windows and shelves.
- All bills included (Electricity, Gas, Water, Council tax, TV Licence and 70mb broadband)
- Fully furnished to high standards (as shown in the photos)
Protected content with Apple TV and home theather
- Dinner table and breakfast bar.
- Wine and spirits bar.
- High Speed Wireless Internet 70mb
- High Spec Kitchen and Bathroom.
- Lovely sunny garden where we cultivate vegetables, herbs and plants
- No shoes policy in the house
- Main supermarkets are: Morrinsons and Sainsbury's
- Variety of bars, restaurants, shops and banks can be found either Chiswick High Street or Acton High Street (1 min walk).
- Westfield Shopping 10 min away.
We are 10 min. walk to Turnham Green District Line Station, 1 min. walk to Acton Central Overground Station or 10 min. bus ride to Shepherds Bush Central Line Tube station. Night buses and regular buses just seconds walk.
The room is suitable for a mature and professional, single or couple. This is a friendly, clean, tidy and peaceful home, ideal for anyone who's looking to relax after work and socialising with a very good wine.
The room is available now.
£1000. 00 per calendar month.
Single or couple. All inclusive! Viewing available.