Join now

Small furnished room in Shoreditch from 19 Dec (London)

Small double room with built-in wardrobe next to Hoxton station in the heart of Shoreditch.

I am looking for a kind, sociable and considerate new flatmate. Ideally I am looking for someone who feels very comfortable around people, has an excellent communication style and enough experience to know how to live peacefully and happily with other people and pets (I have a cat). I am very gay friendly. The current flatmate has sadly decided to return to his home country.

I am half Russian and German, working in marketing but switching to consulting within the next months. I have lived for more than nine years in London. I love Argentinian tango and going to galleries or listening to futurist talks.

There are one and a half balconies and a large kitchen and lounge area to share. Your room goes out to a quiet street. The area is quite gentrified, so hipster haters will be very unhappy living there. The infrastructure is excellent; supermarkets, markets, bars, cafes, pubs, restaurants and shops are all in short walking distance. Hoxton station is less than two minutes walking distance away and gets you easily around London - equally Liverpool Street Station and Old Street are not far away. You can easily cycle to anywhere East and Central within less than half an hour.

The letting is organised through an agency, so fees apply of a one-off of £110 for reference checks. Bills are not included in the mentioned rent. 6 weeks deposit is due before moving in and one-month worth of rent. Parking space and bike racks are available. The house itself is very sociable and communal.

When contacting, please tell a little about yourself.

For images look here:
Protected content

London Forum