Join now

Sunny Chiswick studio with individual bike storage (London)

My friend's large, fully furnished, quality self-contained studio apartment will be available on 6/9/16 and she's seeking ONE quiet professional on a long term basis.

Recently refurbished, it's in a quiet, professional Edwardian house with excellent ambience and courteous neighbours. It's a lovely opportunity with extra inclusive bonuses e.g. stylish and safe bike storage and inclusive professional weekly clean of communal areas keeping the whole place welcoming and clean.

As a landlord my friend is decent and reasonable. Her current tenant just wrote to her saying - "Thanks for being such a pro-active and helpful landlord."

The studio has it's own hallway, living space/bedroom, kitchen and bathroom (with bath and shower). No shared facilities. Plenty of storage, central heating and washing machine.

Location: Based in the heart of Chiswick means easy access to restaurants, shops and tubes/buses in and out of town. 6 mins walk to Turnham Green (Zone 2/3) or Stamford Brook Tube Station. Close to the Hogarth Club (sports club with tennis/gym/swim etc.)

Rent: £251.00 weekly excludes other bills. She will ask for references, credit check, a months deposit (which will be placed into a Tenancy Deposit Scheme at a minimal cost) and bike key deposit.

Private Rental: She is upfront and clear (without the surprise charges from agents). She prefers this route as it enables both parties to build strong communications and be more individually suited.

If this interests you please let me know as I've got plenty of photos to share or can answer queries. Please do not contact me however if you are more than 1 person, after a short term option or linked to an agency.