Join now

Young pro / Friendly guy looking for flat mates (London)

My name is Samy Hamdan, and I am looking to share an flat, as I just arrived in London.

Ideally, I would like to share with 2 or 3 other people, from different backgrounds, who want to settle for a long-term, and thus, building a nice atmosphere.

Ideal location would be central London (with a preference for the East and the North of the city). I am really looking for a nice place, and my budget will be around £1,000 a month (+/- 30%).

I am a young professional, respectful with living situations and easygoing in living. I am used to sharing my living, and I would like to find a place where we can feel at home, and with a friendly atmosphere between room mates. I am a non smoker, without any pets.

I am French-Lebanese, and I speak several languages (English, French, Spanish, some Arabic), I love to travel, and I have lived in several places in the world (Paris, London, Buenos Aires, Beirut, Doha...). I really like to meet new people and to build some good relationships with my room mates.

If you are interested, give me a call and we will discuss about it ! My number is : Protected content , and my email address: Protected content .

London Forum