Join now

Business Professional ready to take on a challenge (Lusaka)

- MSc in Business Management.
- 6 years Technical/ Business/ Management experience, 3 years in Tanzania and Zambia.

More details:
Protected content

My background in Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences plus my Master in Innovation Management has offered me a variety of knowledge and skills. Project Management, Business Consultancy and Business Development are my main assets. From the Knowledge Industry via the IT industry to more interesting business opportunities in Africa, predominantly Zambia.

Professional experience
Protected content – Present:
Business Development Manager, ZM & P (Zambia Minerals & Processing), Lusaka, Zambia
- Assisting the Plant Manager in building up our Copper Processing Plant;
- Negotiating with various stakeholders and suppliers;
- Managing daily work, controlling the cash flow, supplying equipment and tools etc.

Protected content - Protected content
Writing and traveling throughout Africa and India ( Protected content )
- Traveling in East and Southern Africa, and India;
- Working for IS Magazine and OneWorld: writing blogs about cultural differences and other interesting experiences.

Protected content Protected content
Operations Manager in Copper Mining Venture
- Worked with several investors to set up a copper mining business in Zambia.
- Responsible for trading business and the operational management at the processing plant.

Independent consultant, Viafrica Moshi, Tanzania ( Protected content )
- In May Protected content worked 4 weeks to improve logistics and time management within the organisation;
- In August Protected content worked another 4 weeks to initiate an e-waste project for Viafrica. After this initiation a full-time employee was hired to lead this project and continue with my work.

Business Consultant & Project Manager, euroscript Delt Netherlands bv, Eindhoven, The Netherlands ( Protected content )
- Translating business needs into functional and technical requirements;
- Implementing Enterprise Content Management solutions for the customer;
- Performing the role of a Project Manager Protected content euro project)

Email me: Protected content