Primary School Teacher (teaching in French) (Lusaka)
The French School of Lusaka is seeking a PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER (full-time) to start work in September Protected content . All subjects are to be taught in French.
- Protected content least 3 years teaching experience, using French as the medium of instruction (please provide references)
- Protected content fluent in French (oral and written), with at least C1 certification (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) or near-native level
- Protected content in English language (oral and written)
- Protected content degree
- Protected content of the French educational system
Desired qualifications :
- Protected content / university degree in teaching
Please send cover letter, CV and list of at least three references (or copies of letters of reference) by email to Protected content and Protected content by May 7th, Protected content .