Job Opportunity - Programme Officer (Lusaka)
I am looking for a part-time Programme Officer to oversee our charity computer project here in Lusaka. The project imports refurbished computers from our UK charity and distributes them at low cost to schools here in Zambia.
The responsibilities involved are similar to running a small business, so the skills you will need for the post are:
- Good financial awareness, i.e. familiar with bookkeeping and budgets.
- Good commercial awareness, e.g. perhaps some experience in a sales role.
- Some basic marketing skills.
- Experience of leading/supervising a small team
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware/software.
Ideally, you will have or are will be eligible for a work-permit.
We are small charity with a very limited budget so we are not talking a film-star salary and definitely no Toyota Land-Cruiser.
If you are interested, please email me on Protected content . I plan to be in Lusaka Protected content October Protected content can follow up contacts then.