Join now

Available TO RENT 2-Bedroom Apt - Free on June 17 (Melbourne)

2 Bedroom, 2 bathrooms Apt for Rent - Docklands - as of June 17th

Hi all,
I'm leaving Melbourne and so I'm vacating a 2-bedroom, 2-bathrooms apt in the Docklands with a fantastic view over the Melbourne's skyline, washing machine + dryer, dishwasher, fridge & oven, 1 Car park, 1 Storage Cage, Concierge 24/7 & amazing facilities (swimming-pool, big gym, Spa, sauna, terrace with bbqs).

Very conveniently located, at the end of Bourke st, next to a new Library, 10mins walking to Southern Cross Station, 1min walking to 2 trams (48, 11), Woolworths Supermarket, Pharmacy, Doctor, Post Office, Dry cleaning and other shops/cafes/restaurants.
Docklands is very near to the CBD, South Wharf, South Melbourne Market and 20mins by car to the airport.

If you're interested or you'd like to see some photos, please write to me and/or contact the agency at the link below Protected content (you might need to copy & paste the link).

Next inspection this Saturday 13th June between 1:00pm and 1:30pm. Regular inspections happen on Saturdays, posted on the Real Estate Apt ad (paste above).

Melbourne Forum