Join now

Culture-French with Boby (Melbourne)

Hello to all expats! I am promoting my friend's business as he has just launched it in Melbourne. It's called Culture-French with Boby and it's all about developing your French skills- speaking, traveling, food & wine.

His areas of expertise are in:

Protected content conversational and grammar French courses;
Protected content in planning and suggesting ideas for traveling to France;
Protected content wine & food pairing exploration and appreciation classes.

Thinking of improving or practicing your conversational French! Wanting to know a little more about the French culture or planning to visit France?

He's here to help you!

> Individual conversational and grammar French courses for people of all ages and levels from elementary to upper-intermediate. He also offers courses for professionals doing business with French speaking clients / colleagues.

> Aiding in planning and suggesting ideas for traveling to France.
He has extensive first-hand extensive experiences in traveling to the major French touristic areas as well as some fantastic less-known areas.

> French wine & food pairing exploration and appreciation classes.

A little about him: he's 29 year-old French native speaker with a background in educational teaching. He has his National Police Clearance, a TFN, and an ABN in progress for registration.

He would be delighted to become your new French friend and conversation partner over a cup of coffee or a good wine (white or red or sparkling, your choice) in the CBD, Southbank, South Yarra, St Kilda, Albert Park or Port Phillip area.

If you are interested or know of anyone who would be interested, please send contact me and I can connect you with Boby.

Thank you in advance!

Melbourne Forum